Reputation is key for small business owners. Online reviews can ruin your reputation and brand. They can also be a great way to grow your business. These are tips to help you design your online review system. If you want to Learn How Earn positive reviews online, please visit this page.
Designing Your Online System
1. Google Alerts can now be set up for key words. This will notify your email account of key words and your business’ name online.
2. Ask for reviews. When you send your newsletter, solicit reviews. For reviews of invoices or contracts, you can use the footer to request them. Asking for reviews on invoices and contracts via social media is another way to get them. Get in touch with your customers to ask for reviews.
3. You can place a link on both your website or social media accounts. You can post the links to reviews on your website or social media accounts. Your customers may be inspired by the reviews to leave their own.
4. Respond quickly, politely, & personably. You should respond quickly and politely to negative reviews. If someone isn’t happy, offer a solution. Reacting to a negative review should not be confrontational. Do not engage in online fighting.
5. Make adjustments. You can see what is working well and what is not. It is important to take prompt corrective actions within your business.
Things to Think About:
1. How high is your overall score? You don’t need to worry about one negative comment if you have a high score.
2. When was the last time you reviewed? Ask for current reviews if there aren’t any. Keep your relevance.
3. How many reviews are you able to collect and how high is the number of positive reviews? You don’t need to worry about one negative review if you have a high number.
4. What are the Terms of service for this site? Can bad reviews be removed from that site? People like to read negative and positive reviews. This allows them to have a balanced view about the company. They will decide if the review was necessary. They will also examine your overall score. If they feel that the reviews were unfounded and excessive, you can request their removal.
Online Reviews are a great way to get the best of both worlds:
1. SEO – Reviews can help you with search engine optimization.
2. Semantic Analysis: Understand your reviewer’s feelings. Your ego is at the door. Was that what they were really trying to say? What was the expectation of this person? You might not be the right customer for this person and they should not have bought the item.
3. Keeps your mind sharp – If you are aware that your online reputation could be at stake, you will implement systems to keep it in check and make sure they continue to work. It is not a good idea to deliver poor customer service and substandard services. It is important to be aware that anyone can complain and keep your employees from getting complacent.
Leave a Reply