Driving simulator is an educational tool that allows you to simulate driving on the road in different traffic conditions and under different road conditions. This simulator tool is used for teaching learners how to drive vehicles as well as the rules of the road. The simulator can be used to practice driving in real conditions and you can use it before and after lessons. You can simulate driving a car, heavy vehicles or a car and trailer with the simulator depending on your needs. If you want to find or install the best driving simulator you need to visit Carnetsoft Driving Simulators.
The driving simulator will take you through a 3D model of a road and traffic conditions. The 3D map would contain:
* A highway
* City intersection
* A parking garage
* A dark tunnel
* Valley covered in fog
* Ice patches on roads and snowy conditions
* A winding road full of falling obstacles
The driving simulator may appear to be a simple game. However, it will alert drivers when they make mistakes. These mistakes could cause serious accidents in real-life. The simulator logs your mistakes so you can go back to where you started. The professional software can monitor three monitors. This encourages students to have a habit of turning their heads, which is a crucial safety requirement.
The simulator is designed to help young drivers learn safe and easy driving. You can practice safe driving skills with a variety of practices for beginners, such as:
* Coming from the side road and taking a liberty way
* Reversing an automobile with or without a trailer that has been placed in a dock. This could require several difficult maneuvers.
* Takeover of a moving vehicle
* Completing a wide turning with convex reflector
* Use your headlights correctly
* Use turning signals
* Use rear view mirrors when necessary
* Correct use of accelerator and brake
Safe driving is about using your judgment and fine tuning your reaction. Safe driving involves correct use of car equipment, such as the gear, steering and rear view mirror. This simulator will help you develop these abilities and with repeated practice, they become ingrained in your brain. These faculties can be developed by the driving simulator which allows you to go through various situations similar to what you would face on a real road. These are:
* Understanding road signs
* Acting at the right moment
* Understanding traffic lights, and how to guide your vehicles accordingly
* Reaching out to roadblocks, moving obstructions and taking decisions to avoid congestion
* Consideration of other motorists crossing the road or at intersections
* Be careful when you are overtaking another vehicle
* Maintaining a high driving speed and following speed restrictions
* Navigating the vehicle on icy roads in snow and rain
* You can only park in a designated area
* Turning and reverse using signals and rear view mirror
* Turning and driving, as well as reversing.